- Assist the Head Internal Audit in special projects.
- Work closely with the management in following up for implementation of management action plans and getting them closed as per the defined timelines.
- Provide mentoring to news comers of the team in terms of Tata AutoComp values, delivering audits, maintaining work papers etc.
Interacting with BUs for adherence to Tata AutoComp Operating Processes (TOPS)
- Providing inputs for strengthening Operating Processes (TOPS)
- Actively identify and implement opportunities to improve the quality and timeliness of audit delivery.
- Assist the Head Internal Audit in timely and qualitative delivery of Audit Plan / Audit Committee Requirements
- Assist the Head Internal Audit in Implementation fo Enterprise Risk Management (ERM)
- Establish and maintain a strong working relationship with middle / junior management of the entity.
- Develop a strong professional network outside TACO which would assist IA team in identifying emerging risks, suggesting changes to the operational processes etc.
- Actively lead and participate in the various initiatives of Internal Audit Team.
- Participate in Quarterly Physical Inventory verification at BUs
Participate in Annual Fixed Assets verification at BUs
Desired Candidate Profile
Tata Autocomp Systems Ltd
Recruiter Name:Bobby Mishra
Contact Company:Tata Autocomp Systems Ltd
INR 6,00,000 - 8,00,000 PA.
Automobile / Auto Anciliary / Auto Components
Accounts, Finance, Tax, Company Secretary, Audit
Full Time, Permanent