1. Deliver audits assigned in individual capacity and/or along with the team as per the TACO internal audit standards. This would also include maintenance of work papers.
2. Assist the Head Internal Audit in special projects.
3. Work closely with the management in following up for implementation of management action plans and getting them closed as per the defined timelines.
4. Provide mentoring to news comers of the team in terms of TACO values, delivering audits, maintaining work papers etc.
5. Interacting with BUs for adherence to TACO Operating Processes (TOPS)
6. Providing inputs for stregthening TACO Operating Processes (TOPS)
7. Actively identify and implement opportunities to improve the quality and timeliness of audit delivery.
8. Assist the Head Internal Audit in timely and qualitative delivery of Audit Plan / Audit Committee Requirements
9. Assist the Head Internal Audit in Implementation fo Enterprise Risk Management (ERM)
10.Establish and maintain a strong working relationship with middle / junior management of the entity.
11. Develop a strong professional network outside TACO which would assist IA team in identifying emerging risks, suggesting changes to the operational processes etc.
12. Actively lead and participate in the various initiatives of TACO Internal Audit Team.
13.Participate in Quarterly Physical Inventory verification at BUs
14.Participate in Annual Fixed Assets verification at BUs
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:Other Graduate, B.Com - Commerce
Tata Autocomp Systems Ltd
INR 7,00,000 - 9,00,000 PA.
Automobile / Auto Anciliary / Auto Components
Accounts, Finance, Tax, Company Secretary, Audit
Full Time, Permanent