Roles and Responsibilities
- Point of interface between company & Customer
- Responsible for budget tracking, program profitability/Launch cost saving
- Responsible for program planning & execution inline with customer milestones.
- Forecasting / Planning customer build / testing requirements
- Responsible for new product launch + ECN programs
- Identify RISK / Issue / Opportunity in Program, Escalate on time.
- Responsible for business handover from NPD to plant.
- Responsible for program launch
- Prepare/present program for Internal/Customer/IATF audit.
- Lead / Manage / Coordinate CFT
Desired Candidate Profile
5-7 Years - Experience from Tier 1 Auto Industry Must
UG:B.Tech/B.E. - Automobile, Mechanical
Tata Autocomp Systems Ltd
Contact Company:Tata Autocomp Systems Ltd
Address:TACO HOUSE,,,DAMLE PATH, OFF LAW COLLEGE ROAD,ERAN, DWANE, , PUNE, Maharashtra, India