- Experience in embedded SW and AutoSAR in total. Understanding of AutoSAR stack, components and tools environment.
- Strong experience of Integration of AUTOSAR stack from Vector, ETAS, and EB
- Strong technical knowledge in solutioning of memory protection architecture, inverter ECU SW, and for a ECU architecture definition
- Ability to work closely with customers in providing technical solution and commercial proposal
- Ability to travel frequently based on business requirement
- Experience of having lead architect teams working on customer projects
- Executing development and integration of AUTOSAR BSW on complex ECUs with many stake holders and global teams
- Hands on experience in developing technical architecture, integration processes and configuration of AUTOSAR BSW
- Some experience (2+ years) of MCAL integration in the AUTOSAR BSW and the tailoring of the MCAL to meet the project needs
- Capture and analysis of software requirements.
- Develop and integrate embedded Software for Powertrain ECUs.
- Develop Architectural and detailed designs including Technical Safety Concept for Software (SW)
- Ensure compliance to internal and external standards including functional safety.
- Implement and apply SW using state-of-the art methods and tools.
- Verify SW Design and code by review, static analysis, unit testing, etc.
- Prepare and deliver SW-components for integration.
- Plan and execute Software Integration (including Configuration Management).
- Support SW-PL on detailed planning and team coordination.
- Analyze Defects and Changes.
Education- BE, ME (Electrical/Electronics/Automotive/Mechanical/Production)
Software- AUTOSAR stack , Vector, ETAS, and EB
UG:B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization
Tata Autocomp Systems Ltd
Contact Company:Tata Autocomp Systems Ltd
Address:TACO HOUSE,,,DAMLE PATH, OFF LAW COLLEGE ROAD,ERAN, DWANE, PUNE, Maharashtra, India