Roles and Responsibilities
- Interaction with internal customers like Engineering, manufacturing engineering, Production, VD, QA, also with vendors to understand the manufacturing processes and make / update standards
- Visit Production to understand design related production issues and revise designs to resolve.
- Understand manufacturing sequences and update SAP BOMs.
- Handle and update Engineering standard part libraries and making design releases for standard parts.
Desired Candidate Profile
- DME (Design) , with 3 Years experience in managing design activities with thorough knowledge of PLM , SAP & GD&T, DFMEA, design principle.
- Experience in the design and development for Radiator, Electric fan motor shroud, Condenser, Heater cores.
- Knowledge of standard industry practices.
- Effective communication skills.
Perks and Benefits
- Canteen and Transportation
UG:Diploma in Mechanical
Tata AutoComp Systems Ltd. (TACO), established in October 1995 by the Tata Group with the aim of participating in and catalysing the modernisation of the Indian automotive components industry. The TACO group, with its 24 manufacturing plants, 5 engineering centres and three export-oriented units, is rapidly expanding its business within India as well as Overseas. Its current OE customers include DaimlerChrysler, Fiat, Ford, General Motors, Honda, Hyundai, Mahindra and Mahindra, Piaggio, Tata Motors, Toyota, and Volvo.
View Contact Details+
Contact Company:Tata AutoComp
Address:TACO HOUSE,,,DAMLE PATH, OFF LAW COLLEGE ROAD,ERAN, DWANE, PUNE, Maharashtra, India