Roles and Responsibilities
Production planning - * Get monthly production plan from customers.
* Calculate the requirement of production.
* Verify the requirment with current capacity.
* Communicate to the plant manager if current capacity and requirements are not aligned.
* Resolve the issues after discussions.
Production execution - * Execute and monitor the daily production plan.
* Coordinate with other dept for availability of resources.
* Communicate to maintenance team in case of breakdowns.
Product quality - * Implement and monitor adherence of the quality standards set by the customer.
* Analyze and evaluate reasons for rejection.
* Prepare and execute action plan in case of rejection work.
* Get information about defects from customers and internal quality dept.
* Resolve customer complaints after discussion.
Maintaining 5's & Safety - * Conduct Regular 5's Audit.
* Maintain the 5's of own responsility zone.
* Provide PPE(Personal Protective Equipment).
* Ensure compliance to safety rules & standards in Shop Floor.
Desired Candidate Profile
Diploma in Mechanical with 3 to 5 years of Exp. in automobile sector , Experience in EGR manufacturing would be preferable
UG:Diploma - Mechanical, Electrical
Tata Toyo Radiator Limited
Tata Toyo Radiator, a joint venture between Tata AutoComp Systems, T. RAD (40.25%) and Mitsubishi (8.75%) was established in 1998. It manufactures heat exchangers from multi-layered aluminium, which provides good corrosion resistance and durability against mechanical and thermal shocks for automotive and non-automotive applications. These products are environment-friendly, have higher heat transfer rates than traditional copper brass heat exchangers, are significantly lower-cost, and offer higher product life and durability. The company also manufactures stainless steel EGR coolers and oil coolers