Roles and Responsibilities
- Development of new project as per Project Development Plan.
- Improve response to customer in term of program update - improve the customer satisfaction.
- Meet all build and delivery milestones - T0, T1,T2, P0,PP1, PP2, SOP.
- Effective implementation of program management processes such as IPGT ,Structured Customer Review ,MIS.
- Co-ordinate to resolve the issues pertaining to new parts before handover to regular sales.
Desired Candidate Profile
- BE (preferable in mechanical or electromechanical engineering)
- Minimum of 3-6 years experience, preferably in the automotive sector.
- Should have knowledge of program management methodology, tools and techniques.
Perks and Benefits
- Transport Facility
Skills highlighted with ‘‘ are preferred keyskills
UG:B.Tech/B.E. in Mechanical
Tata AutoComp Systems Ltd. (TACO), established in October 1995 by the Tata Group with the aim of participating in and catalysing the modernisation of the Indian automotive components industry. The TACO group, with its 24 manufacturing plants, 5 engineering centres and three export-oriented units, is rapidly expanding its business within India as well as Overseas. Its current OE customers include DaimlerChrysler, Fiat, Ford, General Motors, Honda, Hyundai, Mahindra and Mahindra, Piaggio, Tata Motors, Toyota, and Volvo.
View Contact Details+
Contact Company:Tata AutoComp
Address:TACO HOUSE,,,DAMLE PATH, OFF LAW COLLEGE ROAD,ERAN, DWANE, PUNE, Maharashtra, India