1. 10 plus years of experience in Auto / Auto Ancillary, Engineering companies: A techno-functional person with strong domain as well as SAP MM module knowledge
2. Good understanding of new tools such as SAP SRM/Ariba, Supplier Portal/Collaboration tools, Purchasing and Inventory Management Analytics. Strong hands on experience in these technologies will be a big plus
3. End to end SAP, SAP S4 HANA implementation experience with at least 6-7 full life cycle implementation projects in above industries
4. Worked in a capacity or Team lead in various end to end implementations, Company & Plant roll outs
5. Well versed with SAP MM – Procure to Pay (P2P), Inventory Management, Purchasing Analysis, MRP, Various MM processes business scenarios, process mapping in SAP/SAP S4 HANA
6. Good understanding of various SAP implementation methodologies and ability to manage various SAP projects involving other SAP modules with primary focus on SAP-MM module
7. Strong knowledge, Hands on experience of SAP MM configuration, Integration with other modules, process mapping, developments
8. Strong knowledge of GST taxation, GST ASP, TCS
9. Strong knowledge of MM pricing procedures applicable in India, China Europe, North Americas etc.
10. Strong knowledge of Release strategy in MM, Inventory Management – features and functionalities
11. Strong ability to design efficient solutions based upon business requirements related to Materials / Purchasing in a most cost effective manner
12. Strong knowledge & hands on experience in developing various mass upload tools – LSMWs, BDCs, Programs for master data migration, Data cut-over etc.
13. Analyze processes, Make recommendations for changes to support improvements and translate them into SAP solutions that enable the organization to achieve its goals.
14. Identify and recommend alternative methods and technologies to meet business needs
15. Good knowledge of SAP Enterprise structure, MM master data & integration with other SAP modules, Master data migration & Cut over data management
16. Good understanding of MM process automation using SAP & non-SAP products, Bar codes, QR codes, GR automations, Various Labels/ Stickers generation as a part of automation, Supplier EDIs etc.
17. Strong knowledge of developing a custom build application in SAP for MM processes/business requirements which are not served by SAP product standard functionalities
18. Good understanding of Business Blue printing, Gaps Analysis, End to end process design, Test script preparation, Unit & System Integration testing, Data Cut-over, Master data migration, End user training, Preparation of User manuals, Configuration document etc.
19. Good knowledge of preparation of Functional specification documents for developments, BADIs, BAPIs, User Exits, Function Modules etc.
20. Good experience for End to End process testing including Material & Financial accounting entries
ABAP Debugging knowledge is desirable but not essential.
Collaboration & Coordination with Tata AutoComp ERP team, SI Partner team as well as other stakeholders in an organization globally
UG:B.Tech/B.E. - Any Specialization
Tata Autocomp Systems Ltd
Contact Company:Tata Autocomp Systems Ltd
Address:TACO HOUSE,,,DAMLE PATH, OFF LAW COLLEGE ROAD,ERAN, DWANE, , PUNE, Maharashtra, India